Brand Content Design Associate
Job Title: Brand Content Design Associate
Location: Head Office
Astrid & Miyu is a young London based contemporary British jewellery brand, which embraces class and edge.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve quickly gained cult status among fashion editors, influential bloggers and celebrities. Our pieces are featured in top UK publications such as Grazia, Vogue, Stylist, Marie Claire and Elle. Celebrities such as Georgia May Jagger, Pippa Middleton, Rochelle Humes, Zara Martin and Katie Piper have been spotted wearing our pieces. Digital influencers such as Lydia Millen, Hello October, In the Frow, EJ Style are all fans of the brand.
We are a growing brand with many exciting initiatives coming up in the near future. Since our Piercing Studio launched with amazing success, we are in need of more colleagues to join our retail team.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
Working as part for the Brand Design team you will use your photography and video content that elevate the brand image, tell engaging stories and produce aspirational content that resonates with our customers. Collaborating closely with the marketing team and brand design team ahead of launches to create content that can be used across all channels.
- Working alongside the Senior Brand Design Associate source photographers, stylists, models and locations for collection Campaigns.
- Planning and shooting for in-house photoshoots
- Planning, collaborating and research for videography, narrative and composition
- Video editing, colouring and exporting
- Building and maintaining asset libraries + templates
- File management and organisation
- Exploring new on-brand mediums and techniques
- Produce all promotional assets for brand podcast
- Organise and shoot all E-com imagery
- 1-2 years experience
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.)
- Strong knowledge of photography and videography
- Ability to edit images in lightroom and edit videos in Premier Pro
- Passionate about maintaining brand consistency
- Must be detail orientated, highly organised, pro-active, and self-motivated
- Passionate, positive and enjoys new challenges, working collaboratively, proactively and contributing to team meetings
- Calm under pressure with a positive attitude
- Must be able to work full-time in our office in Vauxhall, South London
- Full-time experience a must.
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter and portfolio in the body of the email.
Please indicate in subject of email ‘Brand Design Associate– [your name]’.