Brand Design Associate
Job Title: Brand Design Associate
Location: Head Office
Astrid & Miyu is a young London based contemporary British jewellery brand, which embraces class and edge.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve quickly gained cult status among fashion editors, influential bloggers and celebrities. Our pieces are featured in top UK publications such as Grazia, Vogue, Stylist, Marie Claire and Elle. Celebrities such as Georgia May Jagger, Pippa Middleton, Rochelle Humes, Zara Martin and Katie Piper have been spotted wearing our pieces. Digital influencers such as Lydia Millen, Hello October, In the Frow, EJ Style are all fans of the brand.
We are a growing brand with many exciting initiatives coming up in the near future. Since our Piercing Studio launched with amazing success, we are in need of more colleagues to join our retail team.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
Working as part for the Brand Design team you will work closely with the Digital Marketing, E-commerce and Wholesale Teams to optimize commercial performance, and collaborate with the Founder and the People & Culture Team to create aspirational corporate branding materials. You will create and deliver industry leading creatives.
- Collaborating with the Digital Marketing Team to create engaging digital graphics for ads and email.
- Managing campaign shoots for the brand, delegating tasks out the Brand Content Designer.
- Collaborating with the E-commerce Team design functional graphics and create imagery for the website.
- Supporting the Social Media team with high-level design content such as AR filters and GIFS.
- Creating and managing corporate and internal branding materials, including the brand guide.
- Supporting the Wholesale Team on graphics and wholesale lookbook.
- 2-3 years experience
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.)
- Understanding of PowerPoint, Keynote and Google Docs
- Proven ability to delegate and manage projects or people
- Passionate about maintaining brand consistency
- Must be detail orientated, highly organised, pro-active, and self-motivated
- Passionate, positive and enjoys new challenges, working collaboratively, proactively and contributing to team meetings
- Calm under pressure with a positive attitude
- Must be able to work full-time in our office in Vauxhall, South London
- Full-time graphic design experience a must.
- Send your CV to email@example.com along with a cover letter and portfolio in the body of the email.
Please indicate in subject of email ‘Brand Design Associate– [your name]’.