Chief Marketing Officer
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer
Location: Head Office, London
“We are more than just a jewellery brand, we are a movement on a mission to revolutionise the jewellery experience.”
Our vision is to make contemporary designed jewellery accessible to everyone. We are more than just a jewellery brand. We are a movement. Empowering people to celebrate each other, express and honour individuality, and diversity and, of course, sparkle. We revolutionise through experience, innovation, empowerment, and integrity. We’re a playground for jewellery lovers and are continuously innovating with sustainability at our core as we continue to grow.
We want to get to know the real YOU. Our culture is one where individuality, creativity and passion thrive. We look after each other because our success is collective, and we never take ourselves too seriously.
What we value most
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our A&M values are the behaviours that we value above and beyond anything else in our teams. We have 3 core values: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
About this role:
Mission of the CMO is to grow Astrid & Miyu into a global cult brand whilst building a foundation and discipline in our marketing and brand creative practice.
As the CMO you will be responsible and accountable for all marketing and brand creative activities, leading a young, entrepreneurial and ambitious team. You will be reporting directly to the CEO working as part of the executive leadership team with the CEO and the COO.
- Position Astrid & Miyu as the most sought after, cult brand, globally
- Lead, inspire and manage the marketing and brand creative teams.
- Review and define brand positioning and customer profile
- Set long-term strategy for the Brand.
- Oversee budget and performance of our marketing channels in alignment with overall commercial performance.
- Support commercial and international markets teams in our omni-channel efforts.
- Work as part of the executive leadership team, alongside the CEO and COO, to drive growth and profitability of the business.
- Strong academic track record – from a top-tier university and/or MBA
- International background with good understanding of consumers/cultures in more than one market
- Strong growth marketing track record as well as a strong understanding about the Brand and target consumers
- Highly strategic and analytical
- Ability to lead a team with humility, curiosity, compassion and strong listening skills
- Strong collaboration and stakeholder influencing skills – internally and externally
- Product allowance
- Flexi working
- Extra holidays etc...
We have lots of wonderful perks but we really believe the best part about working for us is being surrounded by amazing people that share our passion for our mission and values, and having the freedom to be fully empowered to flourish and be your best self.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com with the job title & your name in the subject of the email. Please note that applications without a covering letter can unfortunately not be considered. We aim to get back to all applications within 14 days.