Chief Marketing Officer
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer
Location: Head Office
Astrid & Miyu are on a mission to revolutionise the jewellery experience. We are more than just a jewellery brand. We are a movement. We want to offer products that are innovative in design, together with an experience that is personal and engaging, and most importantly to build a brand that is inclusive and empowering.
Founded in 2012 we have grown steadily and are now in a position to strengthen our leadership team and take the business in to the next phase of growth. Partnering with our Founder and CEO, we are looking for a marketing leader to own and drive forward our marketing and brand strategy. Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for, together with an entrepreneurial spirit and a knack for bringing out the best in others.
You will be responsible for leading our marketing and brand design teams driving their growth and delivering on our 5-year business plan with full ownership and accountability of our P&L and projections. You will set the global brand standard for our international teams. As a key leader in the business you will play a pivotal role in cultivating a culture within and across teams deeply rooted in our company values.
Who we are looking for:
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a fast paced, diverse and values-driven culture
- High on self-awareness and emotional intelligence with a proficiency in bringing out the best in others
- Strong understanding of art and science behind brand building
- Strong leadership track record in marketing (digital, in particular) in a fast-paced environment, with exceptional technical and leadership skills
- Track record in the direct-to-consumer (DTC) space a plus
- Generalist experience (investment banking, management consulting, previous start-up or a GM role) a plus
- Academic track record from a top tier university and/or MBA
Please send a detailed covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE