Creative Content Producer
Job Title: Creative Content Producer
Location: Head Office, London
“We are more than just a jewellery brand, we are a movement on a mission to revolutionise the jewellery experience.”
Our vision is to make contemporary designed jewellery accessible to everyone. We are more than just a jewellery brand. We are a movement. Empowering people to celebrate each other, express and honour individuality, and diversity and, of course, sparkle. We revolutionise through experience, innovation, empowerment, and integrity. We’re a playground for jewellery lovers and are continuously innovating with sustainability at our core as we continue to grow.
We want to get to know the real YOU. Our culture is one where individuality, creativity and passion thrive. We look after each other because our success is collective, and we never take ourselves too seriously.
What we value most
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our A&M values are the behaviours that we value above and beyond anything else in our teams. We have 3 core values: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
This is a brand new and exciting opportunity within our Creative & Branding team. The mission of the Creative Content Producer is to work as part of the Creative & Branding department to lead campaign photoshoots and content that elevates Astrid & Miyu as a cult brand. You will be delivering engaging visual contents that inspire our community and speak to our brand values. Leading a team of 2 photographer-videographers, you will collaborate with marketing and product teams to produce brand campaigns – leading the art direction, logistics and styling to achieve this.
- Produce inspiring creative briefs and concepts to ensure they are delivered to budget and capacity
- Manage internal photographers and freelancers
- Oversee the production of campaign, marketing content, and product imagery across channels
- Manage all logistics relating to visual content creation
- Act as a brand guardian by working with other in-house creative teams to ensure brand identity guidelines and art direction are upheld
- Ensure that internal teams are kept up to date with progress of key shoots and other external content production by creating communication frameworks and seamless coordination
- Stakeholder management
- Collaborate closely with the Product team to ensure their vision is brought to life
- Collaborate closely with Social, Brand Marketing and Advertising teams on deliverables, vision and KPI’s
- Contribute to marketing workshops with ideas
- Report to Senior Creative & Branding Manager
- At least 2-3 years’ experience working within shoot production
- Strong track record in art direction and team management, preferably for the cult brand or online platform
- Strong creative vision aligned with the overall brand direction and strategy
- Go-getter and action oriented, willing to roll up sleeves when needed
- Ability to manage a team with humility, empathy and strong leadership skills
- Strong collaboration and stakeholder influencing skills – internally and externally
- Product allowance
- Flexi working
- Extra holidays etc...
We have lots of wonderful perks but we really believe the best part about working for us is being surrounded by amazing people that share our passion for our mission and values, and having the freedom to be fully empowered to flourish and be your best self.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com with the job title & your name in the subject of the email. Please note that applications without a covering letter can unfortunately not be considered. We aim to get back to all applications within 14 days.