Job Title: Finance Associate
Location: Head Office, London
“We are more than just a jewellery brand, we are a movement on a mission to revolutionise the jewellery experience.”
Our vision is to make contemporary designed jewellery accessible to everyone. We are more than just a jewellery brand. We are a movement. Empowering people to celebrate each other, express and honour individuality, and diversity and, of course, sparkle. We revolutionise through experience, innovation, empowerment, and integrity. We’re a playground for jewellery lovers and are continuously innovating with sustainability at our core as we continue to grow.
We want to get to know the real YOU. Our culture is one where individuality, creativity and passion thrive. We look after each other because our success is collective, and we never take ourselves too seriously.
What we value most
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our A&M values are the behaviours that we value above and beyond anything else in our teams. We have 3 core values: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
About this role
This is an exciting opportunity to join our fast-growing finance team, as we support the rapid global expansion of Astrid & Miyu, enabling sustainable, profitable growth. As our Finance Associate you will report into our Senior Financial Control & Reporting Manager and play a vital role in ensuring all expenditure is correctly approved and suppliers are paid in a timely manner.
What you'll be doing:Sales Ledger
- Reconcile cash receipts
- Maintain the customer contract register
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the goods and services purchased by the company
- Jointly manage the finance inbox
- Record bills received from our suppliers on our accounting system
- Work closely with retail and head office teams to ensure expenditure is recorded accurately
- Matching POs, delivery notes and invoices to ensure accuracy
- Flag transactions to be categorised as capital expenditure, or to be prepaid
- Assist with the preparation of payment runs to ensure suppliers are paid within their payment terms
- Maintain various registers
- Process staff expense claims
- Prepare credit card reports and reconciliations
- Answering queries both internally and externally as required
- Accurate recording of bank and cash transactions outside of purchase and sales ledger
*Other duties and special projects within skill and competency level as required
- An accounting degree or experience working in Purchase Ledger or Sales Ledger in an SME environment
- Commitment to teamwork – you will be working as part of the wider finance function to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail, and able to work independently with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to embrace change – open to new ways of working and changes to systems and processes
- Able to build strong relationships across the business
- Product allowance
- Flexi working
- Extra holidays etc...
We have lots of wonderful perks but we really believe the best part about working for us is being surrounded by amazing people that share our passion for our mission and values, and having the freedom to be fully empowered to flourish and be your best self.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title & your name in the subject of the email. Please note that applications without a covering letter can unfortunately not be considered. We aim to get back to all applications within 14 days.