Global Paid Search Manager
Job Title: Global Paid Search Manager
Location: Head Office, London
“We are more than just a jewellery brand, we are a movement on a mission to revolutionise the jewellery experience.”
Our vision is to make contemporary designed jewellery accessible to everyone. We are more than just a jewellery brand. We are a movement. Empowering people to celebrate each other, express and honour individuality, and diversity and, of course, sparkle. We revolutionise through experience, innovation, empowerment, and integrity. We’re a playground for jewellery lovers and are continuously innovating with sustainability at our core as we continue to grow.
We want to get to know the real YOU. Our culture is one where individuality, creativity and passion thrive. We look after each other because our success is collective, and we never take ourselves too seriously.
What we value most
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our A&M values are the behaviours that we value above and beyond anything else in our teams. We have 3 core values: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
About this role:
This is a brand-new, exciting role within our marketing team to lead on bringing the channel from agency to in-house, and own all Global Paid Search strategy, from ideation to implementation, and significantly grow the channel ensuring commercial success for the business. We are looking for someone with strong experience in planning and buying Paid Search campaigns in a fast-paced environment. Reporting into the Global Senior Performance Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of the global marketing team and work closely with international markets teams to support our expansion plans.
What you'll be doing:
- Account management, optimisation and high-quality analysis and reporting across our international Paid Search channels: Google & Microsoft Ads, as well as GDN & YouTube
- Lead on ideation, planning and campaign set up in line with our commercial calendar
- Research new opportunities and identify trends within the Paid Search channel to grow our accounts, whilst optimising
- Build close relationships with key platforms to ensure our campaigns are aligned with best practices and latest technologies
- Work cross functionally to align with overall business goals
- Ensure our Paid and Organic Search offering is aligned globally
- Daily, weekly and monthly tracking, reporting and analysis of KPIs
- Champion Paid Search within the business
- Collaborate with the international market teams and lead on Paid Search strategy and execution
- Work with the retail team to drive footfall in-stores through the Paid Search channel
- 3 years+ Paid Search planning and buying experience - must have hands on experience
- Strong planning and organisational skills essential
- Good understanding of all Paid Media channels, and Digital Marketing as a whole (marketing funnel)
- Previous experience running Paid Search campaigns in UK, US and EU markets
- Proficient at Google Analytics
Who you are
- You are our values and brand ambassador, high on emotional intelligence with a naturally humble approach
- An excellent communicator you effortlessly inspire and coach others to find and be their best self
- Highly analytical individual with excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who loves to do things differently, innovate and always push the boundaries
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset
Good to have but not essential
- Experience in a fast-paced Ecom environment
- Media agency experience
- Google AdWords certification
- Experience with Shopify
- Product allowance
- Flexi & hybrid working
- Extra holidays etc...
We have lots of wonderful perks but we really believe the best part about working for us is being surrounded by amazing people that share our passion for our mission and values, and having the freedom to be fully empowered to flourish and be your best self.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title & your name in the subject of the email. Please note that applications without a covering letter can unfortunately not be considered. We aim to get back to all applications within 14 days.