Head of International Expansion (Germany)
Job Title: Head of International Expansion Germany Mat Cover (Nov 2021 - March 2022)
Location: Head Office
“We are more than just a jewellery brand, we are a movement on a mission to revolutionise the jewellery experience.”
Our vision is to make contemporary designed jewellery accessible to everyone. We are more than just a jewellery brand. We are a movement. Empowering people to celebrate each other, express and honour individuality, and diversity and, of course, sparkle. We revolutionise through experience, innovation, empowerment, and integrity. We’re a playground for jewellery lovers and are continuously innovating with sustainability at our core as we continue to grow.
We want to get to know the real YOU. Our culture is one where individuality, creativity and passion thrive. We look after each other because our success is collective, and we never take ourselves too seriously.
What we value most
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our A&M values are the behaviours that we value above and beyond anything else in our teams. We have 3 core values: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
This is an exciting opportunity within our International Expansion team as Astrid & Miyu continue to expand and challenge the jewellery sector across the globe. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual with experience across marketing, operations, logistics and product who can help us build the Astrid & Miyu brand into international markets, with a particular focus on Germany. This is an exciting role for someone who loves change and enjoys creating and growing a start-up within a business. We are looking for individuals who are ready to take on a challenge and help us to expand.
- Project management across marketing, ops, logistics, product and ecommerce
- Collaborating across departments as you will be the key link between the country team and the UK team to ensure alignment of strategies
- Manage, own and execute the international strategy for Germany in alignment with our brand direction
- Reporting on and reviewing KPIs as well as making adjustments to our strategy according to market reactions
- Leadership and management of the country team
- P&L ownership
- Setting up foundations for retail expansion
- Occasional warehouse visits when needed
- You are a values & brand ambassador, high on emotional intelligence with a naturally humble approach
- You are an expert at project management and collaboration across operations, logistics, marketing, product and ecommerce
- You are a self starter with an entrepreneurial mindset and have experience working for a start up or SME
- You are an authentic leader with plenty of team management experience
- You are comfortable managing and influencing different stakeholders at different levels both inside and outside the business
- You have confidence managing your own P&L
- Strong knowledge of the German market as well as German speaking would be a bonus
- Experience in agent sourcing, location sourcing and entity set up support would also be a bonus
- Product allowance
- Flexi working
- Extra holidays etc...
We have lots of wonderful perks but we really believe the best part about working for us is being surrounded by amazing people that share our passion for our mission and values, and having the freedom to be fully empowered to flourish and be your best self.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject of the email. Please note that applications without a covering letter or portfolio can unfortunately not be considered. We aim to get back to all applications within 14 days.