Interior and 3D Retail Design Manager
Job Title: Interior and 3D Retail Design Manager
Location: Head Office
Astrid & Miyu is a London based contemporary jewellery brand, which has quickly built a cult status among fashion editors, celebrities and influencers since its launch in 2012. Ranked #9 in Sunday Times Fast Track 100 this year, Astrid & Miyu is a fast growing business both online and in physical retail.
We are a young and diverse start-up team with a strong culture of collaboration and can-do attitude. There is always ample room to progress quickly for someone with the right attitude and skills.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
Working as part for the Brand Design team you will work closely with the Brand Design Manager and Retail teams to design new retail locations. You will be working on multiple new store openings, generating creative retail design solutions and innovative ideas. You will be able to understand design briefs and translate them into plans, elevations, perspectives, 3D images and FF&E specifications.
This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about retail design and wants to grow with a fast-evolving jewellery brand, taking on crucial responsibilities early on in their career.
- Visiting potential store locations and creating the store concept with Design Manager
- Translating moodboards into CAD plans, elevations, perspectives, 3D images
- Sourcing materials, furniture and fixings for all store projects
- Keeping project spends up to date
- Collaborating with Visual Merchandising team to create engaging retail displays
- Passionate about retail design and its future
- Must be able to work in our office in Vauxhall, London.
- Will be required to travel regularly for site visits.
- Must be prepared to work very hard autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be passionate about the Astrid & Miyu brand
- Must be flexible and open-minded.
- Can stay calm whilst working on multiple projects
- Proactive attitude and problem-solving skills are a must
- Excellent skills in Sketchup mandatory
- Strong ability to create mood boards and FF&E specifications
- Strong knowledge of construction techniques and detailing skills
- In depth knowledge of materials, techniques and innovations related to architecture and design
- Excellent design and visualisation skills
- Adobe CS and MS Office is a must, Rhino/AutoCAD skills are a bonus
- Great communication skills and teamwork.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Experience working on retail design projects or interior design projects (reflected in your portfolio)
- Send your CV to email@example.com along with a cover letter and portfolio in the body of the email.
Please indicate in subject of email ‘Interior and 3D Retail Design Manager– [your name]’.