Job Title: Jeweller, part time
Location: Must be flexible to work in our London stores
Pay: £14 per hour
Our vision is to make contemporary designed jewellery accessible to everyone. We are more than just a jewellery brand. We are a movement. Empowering people to celebrate each other, express and honour individuality and diversity and, of course, sparkle. We want to get to know the real YOU. Our culture is one where individuality, creativity and passion thrive. We look after each other because our success is collective, and we never take ourselves too seriously.
What we value most
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our A&M values are the behaviours that we value above and beyond anything else in our teams. We have 3 core values: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
You will be working as a Jeweller within our stores, managing our welded/seamless bracelet service.
- Provide Welding Services in store including but not limited to welding or soldering a bracelet around a customer’s wrist.
- Use the welding machine and equipment correctly and with care and promptly alert your line manager of any issues.
- Liaise with your line manager and HO team regarding welding inventory levels and stock needs.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times while on the shop floor.
- Have a proper understanding of the product and services Astrid & Miyu offer.
- Greeting and assisting customers, giving advice and guidance.
- Bringing ideas and effort to achieve store targets.
- Keeping up to date with promotions and other store initiatives.
- Responsible for overall security and safety within the store, reporting anything concerning to the manager.
- Keeping the welding station tidy and clean at all times
- Experience with Argon Gas Welding
- Relevant jewellery experience/interest
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject of the email. Please note that applications without a covering letter can unfortunately not be considered. We aim to get back to all applications within 14 days.