Junior Customer Service Associate
Job Title: Junior Customer Service Associate
Location: Head Office
“We are more than just a jewellery brand, we are a movement on a mission to revolutionise the jewellery experience.”
Our vision is to make contemporary designed jewellery accessible to everyone. We are more than just a jewellery brand. We are a movement. Empowering people to celebrate each other, express and honour individuality, and diversity and, of course, sparkle. We revolutionise through experience, innovation, empowerment, and integrity. We’re a playground for jewellery lovers and are continuously innovating with sustainability at our core as we continue to grow.
We want to get to know the real YOU. Our culture is one where individuality, creativity and passion thrive. We look after each other because our success is collective, and we never take ourselves too seriously.
What we value most
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our A&M values are the behaviours that we value above and beyond anything else in our teams. We have 3 core values: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
We are looking for someone who truly cares that the A&M community receives a personal and extraordinary customer service experience. You will need to be full of empathy, positivity and a great problem solver. You need to be able to think outside the box and use your own initiative to solve any query, feedback or problem. You will need to be fully flexible, happy to work weekends and evenings depending on the needs of the business.
- Being the first point of contact for incoming customer queries via phone, e-mail and live chat
- Processing refunds and exchanges
- Monitoring and replying to customer reviews
- Offer styling tips and info on our piercing service
- Liaising with parcel delivery providers both in the UK and internationally to follow up on any tracking questions or delivery issues
- Digital styling sessions
- Customer service experience in retail, office or hospitality
- A friendly and helpful person with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to receive and implement feedback
- Passionate about the Astrid & Miyu brand
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible attitude and able to take initiative
- Product allowance
- Flexi working
- Extra holidays etc...
We have lots of wonderful perks but we really believe the best part about working for us is being surrounded by amazing people that share our passion for our mission and values, and having the freedom to be fully empowered to flourish and be your best self.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject of the email. Please note that applications without a covering letter can unfortunately not be considered. We aim to get back to all applications within 14 days.