Junior Events Associate
Job Title: Junior Events Associate
Location: Head Office
Astrid & Miyu is a London based contemporary jewellery brand, which has quickly built a cult status among fashion editors, celebrities and influencers since launch in 2012. Our dainty yet striking pieces have been worn by Jessica Alba, Georgia May Jagger, Whitney Eve Port, Lydia Millen and Matilda Jerf, just to name a few. Our designs are spotted on it-girls and models off duty everywhere across the globe and we are currently growing at more than three folds year on year, and have a young, dynamic and collaborative team working under a fun and unique culture.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
We are looking for a Junior Events Associate to join our Brand Marketing team. You will be responsible for planning and organising all the retail events to help promote our stores and continue to grow our community. Previously partnering with cult brands Pyscle, Rixo and Urban Decay, as our retail stores grow, there’s ample opportunity to partner with many more exciting brands! We are looking for a creative, ambitious and organised individual to grow in this exciting new role.
Customer Events Management
- Plan and organise events in all UK store locations
- Monitor store performance and drive sales through targeted events
- Create and maintain events book
- Plan events around key campaigns
- Generate innovative ideas for future events
- Own and manage events around new store openings and campaigns
Influencer/Press Events Assistance
- Work alongside Influencer & PR Associate to support events/li>
- Assist with any events logistics when needed
- Build and maintain relationships with partner brands that fit our brand positioning
- Partner with brands for store and influencer events
- Individual event report
- Monthly events report
- Collaborate with the retail team to ensure they are participating in and are fully aware of all retail events
- Collaborate with the Social and Contents team to ensure social media coverage
- Collaborate with wider Marketing team to support each event
- Event attendance
- Store revenues
- Social media coverage
- Keen interest in events management and PR
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ambitious and willing to learn
- Minimum 1 year’s full-time experience in events and or PR
- Retail experience a plus but not a must
- Send your CV to email@example.com along with a cover letter in the body of the email.
Please indicate in subject of email ‘Junior Events Associate"
- Short listed candidates will be contacted within a week of application for interviews.