Junior Social & Content Associate
Job Title: Junior Social & Content Associate
Location: Head Office, London
“We are more than just a jewellery brand, we are a movement on a mission to revolutionise the jewellery experience.”
Our vision is to make contemporary designed jewellery accessible to everyone. We are more than just a jewellery brand. We are a movement. Empowering people to celebrate each other, express and honour individuality, and diversity and, of course, sparkle. We revolutionise through experience, innovation, empowerment, and integrity. We’re a playground for jewellery lovers and are continuously innovating with sustainability at our core as we continue to grow.
We want to get to know the real YOU. Our culture is one where individuality, creativity and passion thrive. We look after each other because our success is collective, and we never take ourselves too seriously.
What we value most
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our A&M values are the behaviours that we value above and beyond anything else in our teams. We have 3 core values: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
The mission of the Junior Social & Content Associate is to work as part of the Social & Content team to expand our cult community on new & emerging social platforms and ensure we are innovating in the social sphere. As we grow as a brand ~ tackling global markets & trends ~ and the social landscape continues to evolve, it is more important than ever that we push boundaries and stay ahead of competitors to deliver the most engaging social content! Collaborating closely with the Social & Content team as well as the wider company, you will report to the Senior Social & Content Associate.
- Take ownership of the management of new & emerging platforms including TikTok & YouTube and, in the future, platforms related to new markets such as Snapchat (US)
- Create monthly content calendars for owned platforms. Manage the scheduling & uploading of content across these platforms
- Generate ‘viral’ content concepts for TikTok & YouTube (as well as contributing ideas to wider social brainstorms) to increase awareness, amplify presence and increase overall engagement – brief these concepts to the Brand Design team
- Take ownership of community content management by engaging with our community on owned platforms, monitoring weekly UGC and creating strategies to increase UGC & engagement, primarily on TikTok
- Oversee social-first influencer partnerships on owned platforms – creating briefs, compiling contracts, invoices and monitoring gifting
- Stay reactive ~ conceptualise, brief & publish content in fast paced environments. Trends turnover quickly on TikTok so it is essential that you are a genuinely social-media obsessed, quick thinker that is able to jump on viral trends to grow our community
- Monitor and report on reactive social media trends, updates, platforms & competitors to ensure we’re leading the way both as a brand and within the social landscape
- Lead expansion on to brand new or emerging platforms, whether this be new for Astrid & Miyu as a brand or because of a new app in the wider social sphere
- Compile monthly reports on owned platforms & present to the wider Social & Content team, analysing highlights, engagement and opportunities
- Be a dedicated member to our internal ‘knowledge squad’ – ensuring we’re constantly striving to enhance A&M’s brand portfolio and presence
- 1 year of experience within the social-media and digital content industry ~ managing content & platforms and analysing performance. Feel free to provide a portfolio with your application.
- A strong creative eye, attention to detail and overall genuine passion for the social media landscape is key
- Must be detail orientated, highly organised, pro-active, and self-motivated with a strong initiative
- Confident pulling ideas & presenting new concepts to the team
- Excited about playing an active role in Social & Content brainstorms ~ constantly on the look-out for new trends and features, across all platforms.
- TikTok obsessed ~ elevating our brand presence on this rapidly growing platform is at the heart of this role!
- Must have knowledge of all social media platforms including but not limited to Tik Tok, YouTube, Instagram.
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and be open to learn, working closely and collaboratively within the Social and Content team
- Previous experience with scheduling platforms, TikTok Seller/Business and Adobe software is a plus
- Product allowance
- Flexi working
- Extra holidays etc...
We have lots of wonderful perks but we really believe the best part about working for us is being surrounded by amazing people that share our passion for our mission and values, and having the freedom to be fully empowered to flourish and be your best self.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com with the job title & your name in the subject of the email. Please note that applications without a covering letter can unfortunately not be considered. We aim to get back to all applications within 14 days.