Junior Social Media & Content Associate
Job Title: Junior Social Media & Content Associate
Location: North London, Highbury and Islington
Astrid & Miyu is a young London based contemporary British jewellery brand, which embraces class and edge.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve quickly gained cult status among fashion editors, influential bloggers and celebrities. Our pieces are featured in top UK publications such as Grazia, Vogue, Stylist, Marie Claire and Elle. Celebrities such as Georgia May Jagger, Pippa Middleton, Rochelle Humes, Zara Martin and Katie Piper have been spotted wearing our pieces. Digital influencers such as Lydia Millen, Hello October, In the Frow, EJ Style are all fans of the brand.
We are a growing brand with many exciting initiatives coming up in the near future. Since our Piercing Studio launched with amazing success, we are in need of more colleagues to join our retail team.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
You will be reporting to the Senior Social Media & Content Associate as part of the Marketing team.
- Must have at least 1 years experience within the industry
- Must be able to work full-time in our office in Highbury, London
- Must be passionate about the Astrid & Miyu brand
- Experience & interest in social media is essential
- Must have knowledge of all social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest
- Must be passionate about fashion and social media, and enjoy keeping up-to-date with the latest platforms, updates and trends
- Must have strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to shoot, edit and implement all photo content is essential
- Ability to write clearly and concisely, as well as excellent grammar and spelling
- Must be creative and feel confident coming up with campaign ideas and social media content that will resonate across multiple platforms
- Strong communication, organisation and teamwork skills
A strong creative eye and vision for the brand
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines promptly
- Experience in photography, videography is a plus
- Send your portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any relevant information.
Please indicate in subject of email ‘Junior Social Media & Content Associate – [your name]’.