Junior Social Media & Content Associate
Job Title: Junior Social Media & Content Associate
Location: Vauxhall, South London
Astrid & Miyu is a young London based contemporary British jewellery brand, which embraces class and edge.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve quickly gained cult status among fashion editors, influential bloggers and celebrities. Our pieces are featured in top UK publications such as Grazia, Vogue, Stylist, Marie Claire and Elle. Celebrities such as Georgia May Jagger, Pippa Middleton, Rochelle Humes, Zara Martin and Katie Piper have been spotted wearing our pieces. Digital influencers such as Lydia Millen, Hello October, In the Frow, EJ Style are all fans of the brand.
We are a growing brand with many exciting initiatives coming up in the near future. Since our Piercing Studio launched with amazing success, we are in need of more colleagues to join our retail team.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
You will be reporting to the Social Media & Content Manager as part of the Marketing team.
- Take ownership of daily community management to ensure our brand image and tone of voice are
- Strengthen and grow our online community across all social media platforms
- Ensure all content is engaging and driving traffic and sales to the online site as well as in stores
Social Media and Content creation
- Create innovative and engaging social media content
- Schedule & post content across all social media platforms
- Assist with implementing online social strategy for all social media channels in order to stay on top of trends and competitors.
- Provide engaging copy for social content
- Assist with organisation of social content photoshoots to provide a constant flow of new content for all of our channels
- Understand and research reactive social media trends and platforms to ensure we’re ahead of competitors
- Assist with generating innovative campaign concepts to increase awareness, amplify social media presence and increase overall engagement.
- Assist with implementing 1-2 new social channels / innovative ideas (1-2 per quarter)
- Weekly / monthly on all social channels
- Quarterly trend and competitor research / brainstorms
- Must have at least 1 years’ experience within the industry, this role is open to graduates with relevant marketing / creative courses – please provide portfolio with application
- Must be able to work full-time in our office in Vauxhall, South, London
- Must be passionate about the Astrid & Miyu brand and values
- Must have a genuine love and passion for social media, and enjoy keeping up to date with the latest platforms, updates and trends
- Must have strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Must have knowledge of all social media platforms including Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest
- Must be detail orientated, highly organised, pro-active, and self-motivated
- Ability to write clearly and concisely, as well as excellent grammar and spelling
- Must be creative and feel confident generating campaign ideas and social media content that will resonate across multiple platforms
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and be open to learn as well as trial and experiment with new ideas
- A strong creative eye, vision for the brand channels and experience in social media is key
- Strong communication, organisation and teamwork skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines promptly
- Ability to shoot and edit photo content such as flat lays is a plus
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter and portfolio in the body of the email.
Please indicate in subject of email ‘Junior Social Media & Content Associate– [your name]’.