Junior Stylist - London
Job Title: Junior Stylist
Salary: Competitive depending on experience + Product Allowance + Bonuses
Location: Must be flexible to work in our London stores
Astrid & Miyu is a young London based contemporary British jewellery brand, which embraces class and edge.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve quickly gained cult status among fashion editors, influential bloggers and celebrities. Our pieces are featured in top UK publications such as Grazia, Vogue, Stylist, Marie Claire and Elle. Celebrities such as Georgia May Jagger, Pippa Middleton, Rochelle Humes, Zara Martin and Katie Piper have been spotted wearing our pieces. Digital influencers such as Lydia Millen, Hello October, In the Frow, EJ Style are all fans of the brand.
We are a growing brand with many exciting initiatives coming up in the near future. Since our Piercing Studio launched with amazing success, we are in need of more colleagues to join our retail team.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
You will be working as a Junior Stylist in one of our London stores. You will have an opportunity to learn, gain training and be promoted.
Commerciality and Business Focus
- Selling Astrid & Miyu product.
- Make sales efficient by proper understanding of the product and services.
- Greeting and assisting customers, giving advice and guidance.
- Being responsible for cash and card payments, as well as dealing with customers’ returns.
- Supporting Store Manager with filling out reports.
Keeping track and recording KPI’s.
- Bringing ideas and effort to achieve store targets.
- Sorting deliveries, updating stock levels.
- Keeping up to date with promotions.
- Responsible for security and safety within the store, reporting anything concerning to the manager.
- Creating a loyal customer base.
- Keeping store tidy and clean at all times.
- Occasionally supporting A&M team in the head office, or other stores or popups.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Enthusiastic and hard working.
- Passionate about the Astrid & Miyu brand.
- A team player.
- Excellent in customer service.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Previous retail experience is an advantage.
- Able to work efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Responsible and punctual.
- Flexible and confident.
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter in the body of the email.
Please indicate in subject of email ‘Junior Stylist– [your name]’.
- Short listed candidates will be contacted within a week of application for interviews.
- Must be able to commute to our London stores
- Weekday and weekend work required
- Salary: Competitive depending on experience + product allowance