Print and Merchandise Design Associate
Job Title: Print and Merchandise Design Associate
Location: North London, Highbury and Islington
Astrid & Miyu is a London based contemporary jewellery brand, which has quickly built a cult status among fashion editors, celebrities and influencers since its launch in 2012. Our dainty yet striking pieces have been worn by Georgia May Jagger, Pippa Middleton, Lydia Millen, Amelia Liana, InTheFrow, just to name a few. Our designs are spotted on it-girls and models off duty everywhere in London, from Shoreditch to Chelsea
We are a young and diverse start-up team with a strong culture of collaboration and can-do attitude. There is always ample room to progress quickly for someone with the right attitude and skills.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
- Creating and managing all printed materials for the Brand including packaging, posters and flyers
- Preparing production-ready files.
- Ensuring artwork samples are received in a timely manner for sign off and releasing for production.
- Communicating with and managing suppliers, agencies and printers to create printed brand materials.
- Developing packaging, merchandise and printed materials for collection launches and brand events, in collaboration with the Products team.
- Researching new suppliers and latest packaging trends.
- Must be able to work full-time in our office in Highbury, London.
- May be required to travel occasionally.
- Must be prepared to work very hard autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be passionate about the Astrid & Miyu brand.
- Must be flexible and open-minded.
- Full-time graphic design experience a must.
- Studio experience a plus.
- Retail experience a plus.
- Great communication skills and teamwork.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Graphic design application proficiency.
- Microsoft office application proficiency.
- Send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any relevant information.
Please indicate in subject of email ‘Print and Merchandise Design Associate – [your name]’.