Job Title: Recruitment Manager
Location: Head Office
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000, depending on experience
Our vision is to make contemporary designed jewellery accessible to everyone. We are more than just a jewellery brand. We are a movement. Empowering people to celebrate each other, express and honour individuality and diversity and, of course, sparkle. We want to get to know the real YOU. Our culture is one where individuality, creativity and passion thrive. We look after each other because our success is collective, and we never take ourselves too seriously.
What we value most
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our A&M values are the behaviours that we value above and beyond anything else in our teams. We have 3 core values: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
This is an exciting new role in our creative People & Culture team. We are looking for someone to join us on our ambitious growth journey to look after everything related to recruitment. You will be our brand guardian with an overarching goal to ensure we only bring the right people into the business that are as passionate as we are about our mission, vision and core values.
- As one of our strongest values ambassadors you will ensure our values sit at the heart of our recruitment journey to bring only the best and most diverse people into the room
- You will create a recruitment journey that is far from ordinary, one that really showcases our culture and how much we value our team
- Responsible for the entire recruitment strategy – you will create and execute everything from employer branding initiatives to sourcing candidates, interviewing and hiring
- Working closely with all teams across the business, with people at all levels, across stores and office, you will support managers through the entire recruitment journey
- Design and deliver recruitment training across the business to equip everyone with the tools, skills and support they need
- Always looking to do things differently and to break boundaries you will continuously be exploring new ideas and testing new ways of doing things, leading the way in this field
- Being one step ahead you will build talent pools for proactive and strategic recruitment
- Monitor and proactively improve on key recruitment metrics
- You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, love getting your sleeves rolled up and have a growth mindset, unafraid to push your own boundaries.
- 3+ years’ experience running the whole recruitment cycle in house or working within a recruitment agency
- Excellent relationship builder at all levels – effortless people skills, natural communicator and team player
- Autonomous self-starter, you are always initiating new projects and ideas
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of employment law
- Product allowance
- Summer hours
- Flexi hours
- Loyalty perks (for long service)
- Send your CV & cover letter to email@example.com
Please indicate in subject of email ‘Recruitment Manager – [your name]’.