- Entries must be received between the Entry Open Date, October 26th, 2020, and the Entry Closing Date, November 1st 2020, and entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary. Entrants may receive an email to confirm their entry.
- The draw is open to entries in the UK and a winner will be drawn and contacted via the email provided upon sign up.
- Astrid & Miyu employees plus partners involved, their immediate family and or any third party directly associated are not eligible to enter.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid. Proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry. Promoter is not responsible for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical, connectivity or other problems.
- One entry is permitted per person, multiple entries by the same person will not be valid.
- By signing up to this giveaway, entrants agree to be automatically signed up to receive newsletters and marketing updates from all brands involved. (Astrid & Miyu/REN Clean Skincare)
- Sign-up forms that are not fully completed will be disqualified.
Prize Fulfilment and Disqualification
- Prizes are as stated, they are not transferable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes. Astrid & Miyu plus partners involved reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the selected prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are unable to provide precise delivery estimates and your prize may take longer than usual to be delivered. Our shipping partner will keep you advised of the status of your package.
- If a winner forfeits their prize, Astrid & Miyu plus partners involved reserve the right to select at random alternative winner:
1. within 48 hours of being notified by Promoter, a winner does not respond or does not provide their full name and relevant details (if applicable, details for the prize to be awarded or;
2. if a prize is rejected or;
3. if an entry is invalid or an entrant is disqualified or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Astrid & Miyu plus partners involved reserve the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that, in its absolute discretion, could bring the promoter into disrepute.
- Astrid & Miyu plus partners involved shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Promotional Activity relating to the prize draw
- In entering the prize draw, all entrants and winners agree to participate in any promotional activity relating to this which may include entry content, voice, image and name for publicity purposes (in any media, print or online, including any websites, social media sites or third party retailer websites) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material (whether or not related to the prize draw) free of charge without additional compensation or prior notice. Astrid & Miyu plus partners involved may modify any entry content to fit in context with the relevant usage, whilst maintaining its original sentiment.
- All personal details and/or information given either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Astrid & Miyu plus partners involved reserve the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
Use of Entry Content
- Astrid & Miyu plus partners involved shall own all (if any) of the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the entries and any other materials (whether visual, oral or written) generated during the various stages of this promotion, in perpetuity and on a worldwide basis for use at Astrid & Miyu plus partners involved sole discretion including, without limitation, use in advertising, other media, press releases, editorial and promotional activity, point of sale material, Astrid & Miyu plus partners involved websites, third party websites (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube), newsletters and e-newsletters.
- Accordingly entrants assign to Astrid & Miyu plus partners involved any copyright and other intellectual property rights which exist in their participation in this competition and irrevocably waive any moral rights that could vest in them (which shall include their name, location and age) under the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or otherwise, and undertake to do all things necessary immediately on Astrid & Miyu plus partners involved request to effect or confirm any assignment in this paragraph.