Senior Finance Associate (Inventory)
Job Title: Senior Finance Associate, Inventory
Location: Head Office
Salary: £27,500 to £28,500 depending on experience
Our vision is to make contemporary designed jewellery accessible to everyone. We are more than just a jewellery brand. We are a movement. Empowering people to celebrate each other, express and honour individuality and diversity and, of course, sparkle. We want to get to know the real YOU. Our culture is one where individuality, creativity and passion thrive. We look after each other because our success is collective, and we never take ourselves too seriously.
What we value most
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our A&M values are the behaviours that we value above and beyond anything else in our teams. We have 3 core values: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
The Senior Finance Associate (Inventory) will support the rapid growth of the brand by creating and implementing robust procedures that ensure our inventory valuation is correct. The Senior Finance Associate (Inventory) will be a key business partner to our Product & Operations department.
- Reporting of and accounting for stock movements across the business from point of receipt to point of exit, ownership of exception reporting to identify stock accuracy issues pro-actively and work with warehouse, merch, store management, and buying
- Financial management of stock buy budget and margin targets; management of FX policy with regards to stock buy
- Support Financial Planning & Analysis Manager with accurate and timely forecasting
- Support Senior Financial Control & Reporting Manager with accurate and timely inventory / CoGS / R&D / other applicable reporting
- Ensure inventory valuation is accurate and complies with Company, local, and investor accounting policies
- Identification of process issues leading to stock accuracy issues, and resolving these issues by engaging with colleagues from across the business to re-design processes, then putting exception reporting in place to detect future occurrences
- Coordinate regular inventory audits within HQ, warehouse & stores
- Business Partner to Product & Operations department, including Merchandising, Buying, Warehouse and Customer Services, plus Retail (for Stock)
**Other duties and special projects within skill and competency level as requiredRequirements
- A passion and enthusiasm for the Astrid and Miyu brand and what we represent
- Must have Inventory Accounting experience; at least one years’ experience in a similar role
- Undertaking an Accountancy qualification
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
- Collaborative and positive
- Ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment
- Product allowance
- Summer hours
- Flexi hours
- Loyalty perks (for long service)
- Send your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in subject of email ‘Senior Finance Associate, Inventory – [your name]’.