Senior Learning & Development Manager
Job Title: Senior Learning & Development Manager
Location: Head Office, London
“We are more than just a jewellery brand, we are a movement on a mission to revolutionise the jewellery experience.”
Our vision is to make contemporary designed jewellery accessible to everyone. We are more than just a jewellery brand. We are a movement. Empowering people to celebrate each other, express and honour individuality, and diversity and, of course, sparkle. We revolutionise through experience, innovation, empowerment, and integrity. We’re a playground for jewellery lovers and are continuously innovating with sustainability at our core as we continue to grow.
We want to get to know the real YOU. Our culture is one where individuality, creativity and passion thrive. We look after each other because our success is collective, and we never take ourselves too seriously.
What we value most
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our A&M values are the behaviours that we value above and beyond anything else in our teams. We have 3 core values: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
This is a brand new role, heading up a brand new pillar, within our People & Culture team to support the rapid growth of Astrid & Miyu as we continue to revolutionise the jewellery experience. Responsible for our L&D strategy you will head up our learning and development across the business, both within our office team and across our retail teams, playing a key role in embedding our core values, bringing out the best in our teams and delivering a memorable/world class employee experience.
- Responsible for the company wide learning and development strategy across the business for both office and retail
- Responsible for building our internal learning & development signature and footprint
- A trusted partner to the leadership team as well as within and across all teams at all levels in the business
Embedding our values:
- Your overarching priority in this role will be to embed and harness our company values using them as the foundation to everything you do and deliver. Our values will sit at the very core of all learning and development initiatives business wide
- Responsible for designing engaging and exciting onboarding journeys for all new starters across the business
- You will host our monthly Welcome Days and collaborate across teams to deliver a memorable and fun day
- Work closely with all our managers to ensure onboarding journeys are personal, tailored and effective
Our A&M Learning Journey:
- Coaching - 1o1 coaching at all levels (Associate to Senior Manager) across the business to help bring out the best in our people
- Management & Leadership development – Design and deliver management and leadership development journeys that are blended, creative and personal
- Strengths - A champion for people’s strengths you will work with leaders & managers to educate them to harness their team and individual strengths
- Continuously identify performance and development gaps and design bespoke and blended solutions across store and office
- Support teams through the Forming/Storming/Norming/Performing stages accelerating their journey towards the latter and supporting them to work optimally
- Continuously use a variety of learning methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools and practises
- Management and delivery of our mandatory training on Mental Health, DEI, GDPR and other necessary modules
- 5+ years’ experience in a learning and development role (within retail a bonus)
- 3+ years management experience
- Experienced facilitator you know how to engage an audience and design blended and bespoke learning solutions that are personal, tailored and contextual
- Academic background in psychology is a bonus
- Experience and passion for strengths profiling
- Coaching qualification (or working towards..) a bonus
Who you are
- You are our ultimate values and brand ambassador, high on emotional intelligence with a naturally humble approach
- An excellent communicator you effortlessly inspire and coach others to find and be their best self
- You don’t believe in the one size fits all approach, you are creative and know how to ensure L&D initiatives are contextual, tailored and personal
- You are quick to build trusting and positive relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who loves to do things differently, innovate and always push the boundaries
- You are excited by the idea of building a world class L&D function from scratch
- Product allowance
- Flexi & hybrid working
- Extra holidays etc...
We have lots of wonderful perks but we really believe the best part about working for us is being surrounded by amazing people that share our passion for our mission and values, and having the freedom to be fully empowered to flourish and be your best self.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in subject of email ‘Senior Learning & Development Manager – [your name]’.