Senior Merchandising Admin Assistant
Job Title: Senior Merchandising Admin Assistant
Location: Head Office
Astrid & Miyu is a young London based contemporary British jewellery brand, which embraces class and edge.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve quickly gained cult status among fashion editors, influential bloggers and celebrities. Our pieces are featured in top UK publications such as Grazia, Vogue, Stylist, Marie Claire and Elle. Celebrities such as Georgia May Jagger, Pippa Middleton, Rochelle Humes, Zara Martin and Katie Piper have been spotted wearing our pieces. Digital influencers such as Lydia Millen, Hello October, In the Frow, EJ Style are all fans of the brand.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
Running daily and weekly sales reports
Updating key merchandising documents such as the WSSI, Range plan and line cards weekly
Forecasting line cards
- Reviewing weekly trade reports and highlighting lines to reorder
Creating weekly best seller packs for Monday Trade
Creating reports on Excel
Supporting the merchandiser with analysis
Providing admin support to team
Work closely with Assistant Merchandiser to interpret reports
- Analysing stock levels and sales to allocate stock to stores
- Communicate effectively with the warehouse team on stock movements
- Supporting the wholesale assistant with orders and warehouse communications
- Working closely with the buying and online team
- Covering for Piercing jewellery assistant when needed **Other duties and special projects within skill and competency level as required.
Must have at least 1 year experience in Merchandising
Highly analytical, proficient in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- A graduate in business or related subject but not essential
- Ability to initiate and build strong relationships with our stores
- Proactive and a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Please apply with your cv, cover letter, current salary and salary expectations - send along to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in subject of email ‘Senior Merchandising Admin Assistant– [your name]’.