Senior Paid Media Associate
Job Title: Senior Paid Media Associate
Location: Head Office
Astrid & Miyu is a young London based contemporary British jewellery brand, which embraces class and edge.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve quickly gained cult status among fashion editors, influential bloggers and celebrities. Our pieces are featured in top UK publications such as Grazia, Vogue, Stylist, Marie Claire and Elle. Celebrities such as Georgia May Jagger, Pippa Middleton, Rochelle Humes, Zara Martin and Katie Piper have been spotted wearing our pieces. Digital influencers such as Lydia Millen, Hello October, In the Frow, EJ Style are all fans of the brand.
We are a growing brand with many exciting initiatives coming up in the near future. Since our Piercing Studio launched with amazing success, we are in need of more colleagues to join our retail team.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
We are looking for a passionate Senior Paid Media Associate to join our marketing team. You will be required to support and grow our paid media channels, managing our agency and looking for new opportunities.
You will report directly to the Paid Digital Manager and work alongside the whole marketing team.
- Account management, optimisation and reporting across our key Paid Media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google & Microsoft Ads, as well as TikTok, GDN & YouTube.
- Lead on ideation and campaign set up in line with new collection launches, promotional periods, and specific product pushes.
- Research new opportunities and identify trends within the Paid channels to grow our accounts whilst maintaining efficiency.
- Build close relationships with the platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, Google and Microsoft) to ensure our campaigns are aligned with best practices and latest technologies.
- Work closely with our Product team so that our budget is upweighted toward pieces with a business focus.
- Ensure our Paid and Organic Search offering is aligned by collaborating with our Ecom team and SEO agency.
- Weekly and monthly reporting and data analysis - highlighting key learnings and implementing actions off the back of these.
- Closely monitoring performance and tracking our key metrics such as CPA and ROAS.
- 3 years+ Paid Media planning and buying experience.
- Highly analytical individual with good Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills are essential.
- Understanding of all Paid Digital channels, and Digital Marketing as a whole (marketing funnel).
- Organised and motivated.
Good to have, but not essential
- Previous experience running Paid Media campaigns in the US market
- Experience in an Ecommerce environment
- Google AdWords and Facebook Blueprint certifications
- Experience with Google Analytics & Shopify
- Send your CV to Lauren.email@example.com along with a cover letter.
Please indicate in subject of email ‘Senior Paid Media Associate– [your name]’.