Store Manager - London
Job Title: Store Manager
Salary: Competitive, incl. performance bonus + benefits package
Astrid & Miyu is a young London based contemporary British jewellery brand, which embraces class and edge.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve quickly gained cult status among fashion editors, influential bloggers and celebrities. Our pieces are featured in top UK publications such as Grazia, Vogue, Stylist, Marie Claire and Elle. Celebrities such as Georgia May Jagger, Pippa Middleton, Rochelle Humes, Zara Martin and Katie Piper have been spotted wearing our pieces. Digital influencers such as Lydia Millen, Hello October, In the Frow, EJ Style are all fans of the brand.
We are a growing brand with many exciting initiatives coming up in the near future. Since our Piercing Studio launched with amazing success, we are in need of more colleagues to join our retail team.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
You will be working as a Store Manager. Due to the exciting and fast-paced nature of Retail at Astrid and Miyu, a flexible and dynamic approach is the key to success, however the main responsibilities are as follows:
Consistently achieve monthly sales target and KPIs by engagingyour team to understand their role and impact.
Maximise profitability through efficient budgeting and identifyingopportunities for growth.
Analyse daily and weekly sales results and maintain ongoing dialogue with your area manager and your peers on salesperformance, implementing quick actions where required.
Collate weekly trade results to share with your team, keeping theminformed about key initiatives and wider business updates.
- Develop and execute on robust commercial quarterly business plan.
Nurture and develop a culture of beautiful service through leadingby example, observation and in-moment coaching.
Build brand loyalty by promoting our CRM scheme, hosting event,and engaging with your local community.
Resolve any escalated customer issues professionally, and train yourteam to effectively handle complaints.
Ensure excellent standards are maintained throughout all areas ofthe store, including shop floor, visual merchandising, back of houseand piercing studios.
Conduct regular floor walks and set actions accordingly,communicating relevant information to other departments and yourteam.
Complete store rotas on time and within budget.
Work closely with the Merchandising team and your Area Managerto implement effective stock management practices, minimise stockloss, and conduct bi-annual stocktakes.
Ensure store compliance to Health and Safety standards, addressingany issues promptly.
- Set your team up for success through 121s and quarterly reviews.
Hold your team to account through regular follow up, deliveringdirect and fair feedback.
Retain your team, forecast moves and flight risks, and communicatethese to your Area Manager.
Lead monthly store meetings and animate brand initiatives,encouraging individual and team ideas generation.
Be the best advocate of our culture and brand, acting as a rolemodel for future leaders
We are looking for someone who is:
Entrepreneurial mindset, can adapt to changes quickly andpositively.
- Proactively able to suggest new ways of working.
- Ability to problem solve and demonstrate good judgement.
- Flexibility to support the needs of the business, and motivate your team to do the same.
- Engaging personality with a passion for jewellery.
- Results-focused with a bias towards action.
- Able to manage own time and prioritise effectively.
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter in the body of the email.
Please indicate in subject of email 'Store Manager'
- Short listed candidates will be contacted within a week of application for interviews.
- Role will be based in one of our central London stores
- Must be flexible to commute to other stores to support as needed
- Weekend work and evenings a requirement