Job Title: Junior Stylist
Location: Must be flexible to work in our London stores
Pay: £10.10 per hour, part time
Our vision is to make contemporary designed jewellery accessible to everyone. We are more than just a jewellery brand. We are a movement. Empowering people to celebrate each other, express and honour individuality and diversity and, of course, sparkle. We want to get to know the real YOU. Our culture is one where individuality, creativity and passion thrive. We look after each other because our success is collective, and we never take ourselves too seriously.
What we value most
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our A&M values are the behaviours that we value above and beyond anything else in our teams. We have 3 core values: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
You will be working as a Junior Stylist in one of our London stores. You will have an opportunity to learn, gain training and be promoted.
- Selling Astrid & Miyu product.
- Make sales efficient by proper understanding of the product and services.
- Greeting and assisting customers, giving advice and guidance.
- Being responsible for cash and card payments, as well as dealing with customers’ returns.
- Supporting Store Manager with filling out reports.
- Keeping track and recording KPI’s.
- Bringing ideas and effort to achieve store targets.
- Sorting deliveries, updating stock levels.
- Keeping up to date with promotions.
- Responsible for security and safety within the store, reporting anything concerning to the manager.
- Creating a loyal customer base.
- Keeping store tidy and clean at all times.
- Occasionally supporting A&M team in the head office, or other stores or popups.
- Enthusiastic and hard working.
- Passionate about the Astrid & Miyu brand.
- A team player.
- Excellent in customer service.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Previous retail experience is an advantage.
- Able to work efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Responsible and punctual.
- Flexible and confident.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject of the email. Please note that applications without a covering letter can unfortunately not be considered. We aim to get back to all applications within 14 days.