US General Manager
Job Title: US General Manager
Location: New York
“We are more than just a jewellery brand, we are a movement on a mission to revolutionise the jewellery experience.”
Our vision is to make contemporary designed jewellery accessible to everyone. We are more than just a jewellery brand. We are a movement. Empowering people to celebrate each other, express and honour individuality, and diversity and, of course, sparkle. We revolutionise through experience, innovation, empowerment, and integrity. We’re a playground for jewellery lovers and are continuously innovating with sustainability at our core as we continue to grow.
We want to get to know the real YOU. Our culture is one where individuality, creativity and passion thrive. We look after each other because our success is collective, and we never take ourselves too seriously.
What we value most
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our A&M values are the behaviours that we value above and beyond anything else in our teams. We have 3 core values: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
We are on the cusp of exciting and ambitious growth and are looking for our first US GM to lead our entry into the US market. Reporting directly into the Founder/CEO, you will have the unique opportunity to build and lead our US business and team. Working closely with the existing commercial and brand teams you will create our go-to market strategies and be responsible for the full execution. This is a unique opportunity to make your mark on our growth journey and the US jewellery market.
- Building, managing, and leading the US go-to-market team
- Setting strategic direction and goals for the US market
- Executing on the strategies to build presence in the US market
- Responsible and accountable for P&L and cashflow of the US business unit
- Partnering and collaborating with all UK teams
- Strong understanding and track record of the US market
- Strong understanding and vision of the A&M brand positioning in the US market
- Strong understanding of all commercial levers, with a track record in commercial roles in consumer goods
- Experience working in a start-up/small business, ideally supporting international brands with US expansion
- Exceptional ability to manage and influence various stakeholders
- Track record in developing, leading, and inspiring teams with a bottom-up leadership approach
- Exceptional self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Generalist experience in a fast growth environment is a bonus
- Academic track record from a top tier university and/or MBA a plus
- Product allowance
- Summer hours
- Flexi hours
- Loyalty perks (for long service)
We have lots of wonderful perks but we really believe the best part about working for us is being surrounded by amazing people that share our passion for our mission and values, and having the freedom to be fully empowered to flourish and be your best self.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject of the email. Please note that applications without a covering letter or portfolio can unfortunately not be considered. We aim to get back to all applications within 14 days.