Job Title: Wholesale Assistant
Location: Head Office
“We are more than just a jewellery brand, we are a movement on a mission to revolutionise the jewellery experience.”
Our vision is to make contemporary designed jewellery accessible to everyone. We are more than just a jewellery brand. We are a movement. Empowering people to celebrate each other, express and honour individuality, and diversity and, of course, sparkle. We revolutionise through experience, innovation, empowerment, and integrity. We’re a playground for jewellery lovers and are continuously innovating with sustainability at our core as we continue to grow.
We want to get to know the real YOU. Our culture is one where individuality, creativity and passion thrive. We look after each other because our success is collective, and we never take ourselves too seriously.
What we value most
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our A&M values are the behaviours that we value above and beyond anything else in our teams. We have 3 core values: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
- Supporting with managing existing partnerships, always providing a high level of customer service.
- Manage the wholesale cycle from order placement to successful delivery to aftercare.
- Updating the line sheets, assisting with range building, and pushing out new collections to current stockists.
- Work with internal teams to ensure orders are in line with the critical path
- Work closely with the buying and merchandising team and support where necessary.
- Analysis of customer orders and feeding back findings to Product & Wholesale team.
- Keeping up to date with competitor research.
- Strong organisation Skills – able to plan and prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Confident working cross functionally
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Works well in a team
- A self-starter, who enjoys problem solving and brings new ideas
- Experience working in wholesale or sale/customer facing role
- Would consider applicant with merchandising background looking for change
- Must be able to travel
- Product allowance
- Flexi working
- Extra holidays etc...
We have lots of wonderful perks but we really believe the best part about working for us is being surrounded by amazing people that share our passion for our mission and values, and having the freedom to be fully empowered to flourish and be your best self.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject of the email. Please note that applications without a covering letter can unfortunately not be considered. We aim to get back to all applications within 14 days.