Welcome to the Astrid & Miyu Loyalty Program
- SPEND £1 = RECEIVE 5 POINTS
- 100 POINTS = £1 TO SPEND
WAYS TO EARN POINTS
- 250 Creating a customer account
- 250 Signing up to the newsletter
- SPEND and earn points on all your orders
- BONUS POINTS Look out for special events
- 1000 Refer a friend
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR POINTS
- SIGN UP with a customer account. Current account holders will automatically be signed up to our loyalty programme.
- LOG IN and shop the website.
- CHOOSE When you have earned £5 worth of points, go to your account and redeem your reward.
- PROCESS Enter your reward code in the COUPON CODE section at the checkout.
Welcome To Our Reward Program
As part of our new loyalty scheme, we want to reward you for being a loyal customer at Astrid & Miyu. The more you spend, the more you save!
Once you register you will be able to earn and accrue reward points, which are then redeemable at time of purchase towards the cost of your order. Rewards are an added bonus to your shopping experience on the site and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer. You can easily earn points for certain actions you take on the site, such as making purchases.
Earning Reward Points
- Making purchases every time you make a purchase you can earn points based on the price of the piece purchased and these points are added to your reward points balance. You will not earn points when using your points to spend on a transaction.
- Registering on the site.
- Newsletter sign up
- COMING SOON: Refer a friend purchases - earn points for every invitation you send out which leads to a sale.
Redeem Reward Points
You can redeem your reward points at checkout. If you have accumulated enough points to redeem them you will have the option of using points as one of the payment methods. The option to use reward points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable reward points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
Reward Points Minimums And Maximums
Reward points may be capped at a minimum value required for redemption. If this option is selected you will not be able to use your reward points until you accrue a minimum number of points, at which point they will become available for redemption. Reward points may also be capped at the maximum value of points which can be accrued. If this option is selected you will need to redeem your accrued points before you are able to earn more points.
Manage Your Reward Points
You have the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total points (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum points limit and a cumulative history of points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for Informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding points, including expiration notifications.
Reward Points Expiration
Reward points can be set to expire. Points will expire in the order form which they were first earned.
1. Points can be used as store credit in our system only. Redeeming to cash is not allowed.
2. You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose points, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Reward Points section of the My Account area.Click Here To Find Out More About Our Terms & Conditions
Thank you for participating in our Loyalty Program!