Job Title: Area Manager
“We are more than just a jewellery brand, we are a movement on a mission to revolutionise the jewellery experience.”
Our vision is to make contemporary designed jewellery accessible to everyone. We are more than just a jewellery brand. We are a movement. Empowering people to celebrate each other, express and honour individuality, and diversity and, of course, sparkle. We revolutionise through experience, innovation, empowerment, and integrity. We’re a playground for jewellery lovers and are continuously innovating with sustainability at our core as we continue to grow.
We want to get to know the real YOU. Our culture is one where individuality, creativity and passion thrive. We look after each other because our success is collective, and we never take ourselves too seriously.
What we value most
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our A&M values are the behaviours that we value above and beyond anything else in our teams. We have 3 core values: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
This is an exciting role in our fast growing retail team to support our beautiful stores to deliver the most memorable and engaging experience on the high street. As an inspirational leader with strong commercial acumen, you will bring out the best in our store teams whilst working collaboratively and closely with all other teams across the business including Operations, Design and Marketing.
Key pillars of the role
- Adopt an upside-down management approach with coaching at the forefront
- Bring out the best in our store teams through 121s, coaching, frequent reviews, and role modelling.
- Support managers to bring out the best in their teams and drive learning, development, and progression within their teams
- A values and culture champion, you are the role model for all store managers in the business
- Consistently achieve monthly sales target and KPIs of each store by engaging managers and their teams to understand their role and impact
- Maximise profitability through efficient budgeting and identifying opportunities for growth and reducing costs where possible
- Analyse daily and weekly sales results and maintain ongoing dialogue with managers on sales performance, implementing quick actions where required
- Collate weekly trade results to share with the retail team, keeping them informed about key initiatives and wider business updates
- Ensure the customer is at the heart of all commercial and operational decisions
- Nurture and develop a culture of exceptional service through leading by example, observation and coaching
- Support managers in building brand loyalty by promoting our CRM scheme, hosting events, and engaging with local communities
- Consistently demonstrate our brand values by ensuring the team understand how these are translated into achievements and behaviours
- Build and maintain positive and professional relationship across departments
- Support the implementation of the retail divisional strategy, collaborating with key departments to deliver results
- Communicate in considered and structured ways to make sure all business stakeholders are aware and are supportive
- Positively challenge status quo to better the brand and the business
What you'll have:
- Our values will resonate with you personally
- A self starter with a natural entrepreneurial spirit, quick to solve problems and unafraid to break what’s not broken in order to elevate your work
- Strong emotional intelligence & excellent communication both verbal & written
- Flexibility, resilience and ability to navigate through a start-up culture with fast growth
What we'll need from you:
- Regular travel to our UK stores, predominantly London, as well as our office in Vauxhall
- Weekend and bank holiday work to support peak trading periods and key events
- Available out of hours to respond to urgent matters from time to time
- Product allowance
We have lots of wonderful perks but we really believe the best part about working for us is being surrounded by amazing people that share our passion for our mission and values, and having the freedom to be fully empowered to flourish and be your best self.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject of the email. Please note that applications without a covering letter can unfortunately not be considered. We aim to get back to all applications within 14 days.