Head of Ecommerce
Job Title: Head of Ecommerce
Location: Head Office
“We are more than just a jewellery brand, we are a movement on a mission to revolutionise the jewellery experience.”
Our vision is to make contemporary designed jewellery accessible to everyone. We are more than just a jewellery brand. We are a movement. Empowering people to celebrate each other, express and honour individuality, and diversity and, of course, sparkle. We revolutionise through experience, innovation, empowerment, and integrity. We’re a playground for jewellery lovers and are continuously innovating with sustainability at our core as we continue to grow.
We want to get to know the real YOU. Our culture is one where individuality, creativity and passion thrive. We look after each other because our success is collective, and we never take ourselves too seriously.
What we value most
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our A&M values are the behaviours that we value above and beyond anything else in our teams. We have 3 core values: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
As our E-commerce Leader, you will have the unique opportunity to build and lead the e-commerce team. You will be working closely with the existing commercial and brand teams in growing our e-commerce business, amplifying our omni-channel experience and supporting our international teams. We are at a unique part of the growth journey, and you will have an opportunity to make your mark over your department strategies and P&L. You will be reporting to the incoming COO.
- Building, managing and leading the e-commerce team from scratch
- Setting strategic direction and goals for the e-commerce business
- Executing on the strategies to grow our e-commerce business
- Responsible and accountable for P&L for the UK e-commerce business unit
- Partnering with and supporting all international teams in web development
- Partnering with all brand and commercial departments to drive growth of the overall business
- You are a values & brand ambassador, high on emotional intelligence with a naturally humble approach
- An inspirational leader with a strong track record in finance, operations and commercial in a fast paced, high growth business
- A self starter, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a diverse, dynamic and values-driven culture
- You are curious, empathetic and high on self awareness, and naturally bring out the best in others
- Academic track record from a top tier university and/or MBA
- Process driven with a fine attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills, both diagnosis and resolution
- Product allowance
- Flexi working
- Extra holidays etc...
We have lots of wonderful perks but we really believe the best part about working for us is being surrounded by amazing people that share our passion for our mission and values, and having the freedom to be fully empowered to flourish and be your best self.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject of the email. Please note that applications without a covering letter or portfolio can unfortunately not be considered. We aim to get back to all applications within 14 days.